Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Save Linny, save the world.

Wendi Friesen, hypnotist and marketing genius sent me this. Read on.

"I try to avoid our storage room, but just a few days ago, I glanced at Linny gazing upon the shelves of our CDs.

I shook my head and could only sigh.

“Linny, what are you planning on doing with that hammer?”

She looked up at me sheepishly and replied “Well, Wendi my queen and master (they are required to address me that way) I was hoping to be able to give them to deserving people some day, at a very reduced price”.

“Linny, I do believe that this is a good idea, however, you know what happens when a staff member lets the shelves get piled up with scratch and dent merchandise, don’t you?”

She could only nod, and hang her head. She obediently went to get the duct tape and rope, returned promptly and sat herself down.
How does this story end?

No comments: